Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Demon's Bargain nominated by The Romance Reviews for Best Erotic Paranormal Romance-Angel and Demon!!!

I got GREAT news in my inbox yesterday. The Demon's Bargain was nominated by The Romance Reviews reviewers for Best Erotic Paranormal Romance-in the Angel and Demon category.

I love writing. I've gotten some lovely reviews and some reviews where the reader wasn't crazy about what I'd done to my characters. But readers' tastes are varied and no two people are going to have the exact same taste so I expect that some readers will not like my work. So to be nominated by reviewers who read LOTS of romance and felt that Vetis and Amara deserved a spot on their Best of is really, really thrilling.

You can vote here:

http://www.theromancereviews.com/bookvote.php

Would love to get your vote. In any case, I am beyond thrilled to be nominated. How cool is that??? :)



  The Romance Review

No comments:

Post a Comment